Aim of the Campaign
Encourage and inspire your church to give and grow!
Daring Faith is a 6-week church-wide campaign designed to challenge and grow your members in spirit and generosity. Using the time-tested giving principles that have helped grow Saddleback Church for 35 years—as well as bold new material from Pastor Rick Warren—Daring Faith provides all of the tools, training, and tips you need to deepen the commitment to generosity within the walls of your church.
Daring Faith offers your church…
- A concentrated focus so that every age group, ministry, small group, and service will focus on Daring Faith for 6 weeks
- Multiple reinforcements to communicate key truths – the same truths are taught in different formats through sermons, small group teaching, and Bible verse memorization
- Behavioural teaching to challenge your congregation to be “doers of the Word”
- Outside-the-box goals that challenge your congregation to dream so big that they depend more fully on God for the outcomes
BECOME A PART OF THE MOVEMENT THAT LED TO $80 MILLION IN COMMITMENTS FROM THE SADDLEBACK CHURCH FAMILY.
“Because of our faith in him we dare to have boldness, courage, and confidence in coming to God with freedom and without fear.” Ephesians 3:12
The six sessions include:
- Session ONE: Building a Life of Faith
- Session TWO: Expecting the Best
- Session THREE: Stretching Your Imagination
- Session FOUR: Taking the Initiative
- Session FIVE: Facing Your Fears
- Session SIX: Believing While You're Waiting
Your church will unite in renewed strength as together you learn what it means to have a bold, unshakable faith that gives you the courage to impact the world around you.
You now have two alternatives for ordering your Daring Faith resources:
Option 1. Direct access to all campaign resources through this web site:
You do not have to register and you can choose the resources you need for your church campaign, small group or personal study. All resources will be priced as shown plus post and packing.
SIMPLY CLICK THE RESOURCES BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE AND CHOOSE YOUR RESOURCES.
Option 2. Register for a campaign and receive the following additional benefits:
- Receive the full Campaign Preview Kit, (See content details below)
- Receive our support and experience in helping you to run your campaign
Cost of registration and Campaign Preview Kit: £50.00
TO REGISTER COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW OR PRINT OUT AND RETURN A PAPER FORM. WE WILL SEND YOU YOUR CAMPAIGN PREVIEW KIT WHEN WE RECEIVE YOUR ORDER.
Your Daring Faith starter kit includes...
- 1 Daring Faith Workbook
- 6-Week Small Group Teaching DVD
- Downloadable Daring Faith: The Key to Miracles Sermon Series
- Downloadable Success Guide
- Resources Disc
- Churches have the option to customise their implementation of the campaign by choosing the resources they need. We would however strongly recommend that churches register and complete the full campaign for maximum impact. The power and impact of the Campaign is best captured by the principle of “multiple reinforcement.” This means that the themes of the Campaign are reinforced by layering the same message as it is repeated from several perspectives: the Weekend Services, the weekly Bible Studies, the daily personal readings, and the weekly memory verse. All of these are essential to experience the full power of the Campaign. To extract any of the pieces means you minimize the impact.
- Churches can team up with other churches but should still register as separate centres to help us with co-ordination and support.
- All church sizes can complete a campaign. We have had small churches, as low as fifteen members; successfully complete previous 40 Days campaigns.